Thread: Alex Smith market

Default Alex Smith market

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Chiefs declare interest. Not sure if that means they're bowing out of the Geno Smith derby. Could be pre draft BS.

http://www.rotoinfo.com/playerupdate...Alex-Smith-QB/
    I love the smell of charcoal in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by stuvian View Post
    Chiefs declare interest. Not sure if that means they're bowing out of the Geno Smith derby. Could be pre draft BS.

http://www.rotoinfo.com/playerupdate...Alex-Smith-QB/
    From what I was reading, the Chiefs are VERY VERY interested in Luke Joeckel and intend on using their 1st pick on him. If they could get Joeckel and Smith they can trade Cassel, and let Albert walk and save some money this year.
    Proud Owner of 2 Season Tickets
    Section 200, Row 6, Seat 27 & 28

I will always BILLEVE

Fox and CBS have both reported on twitter that the chiefs have talked to the Eagles today about Foles

i think they realize that geno smith is not worthy of a 1st round pick let alone the 1st overall pick

Quote Originally Posted by lilfaith24 View Post
    Fox and CBS have both reported on twitter that the chiefs have talked to the Eagles today about Foles
    I heard that the Eagles were not letting Foles go. Obviously, again just rumors and reports but I still think they aren't sold on Vick as the long term guy.

I will always BILLEVE

Quote Originally Posted by josh4est View Post
    From what I was reading, the Chiefs are VERY VERY interested in Luke Joeckel and intend on using their 1st pick on him. If they could get Joeckel and Smith they can trade Cassel, and let Albert walk and save some money this year.
    Really - trade Cassel. Who would want him and what would he be worth?
    "Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts." -- Daniel Patrick Moynihan

"Taking a man against his will, in to a direction he does not choose." -- Cyrus Kouandjio

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton View Post
    Really - trade Cassel. Who would want him and what would he be worth?
    A team desperate for a QB. A team that has a 4th or 5th laying around. I don't know. Release him whatever.

I will always BILLEVE

If the Chiefs get Alex Smith I would be the happiest guy in the world. They are playing right into my hands and I have to say that I love it when a plan comes together.

If these dummies get Smith that will put Geno Smith directly into our laps. We would finally since Jim Kelly have a legit FHOF-QB in Buffalo.

As Buddy sais we are solid on both our Offensensive and Defensive lines. Imagine if we got the best QB in the draft and landed a guy that will take us to many Super Bowls!

Lets get Geno!

Lets get Geno!

Lets get Geno!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
    If the Chiefs get Alex Smith I would be the happiest guy in the world. They are playing right into my hands and I have to say that I love it when a plan comes together.

If these dummies get Smith that will put Geno Smith directly into our laps. We would finally since Jim Kelly have a legit FHOF-QB in Buffalo.

As Buddy sais we are solid on both our Offensensive and Defensive lines. Imagine if we got the best QB in the draft and landed a guy that will take us to many Super Bowls!

Lets get Geno!

Lets get Geno!

Lets get Geno!
    I wouldn't go too far with the FHOF. He maybe the best QB but not HOF worthy yet. And even if Geno falls to us I can see us still picking up a pass rusher. We need to get rid of C. Kelsey saving $4Mil and using that towards Byrd, Levitre and FA WR. There will be plenty of QB's to pick up in rd 2.

Quote Originally Posted by nevik7431 View Post
    I wouldn't go too far with the FHOF. He maybe the best QB but not HOF worthy yet. And even if Geno falls to us I can see us still picking up a pass rusher. We need to get rid of C. Kelsey saving $4Mil and using that towards Byrd, Levitre and FA WR. There will be plenty of QB's to pick up in rd 2.
    I wouldnt go too far with getting a pass rusher with the 8th overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft. There is no way on God's Green Earth that if Geno Smith is still available when the Bills are on the clock in the first round that they will even think twice about snatching up the best QB in this draft. Aint gonna go down like that with a pass rusher.

Like I said,

LETS GET GENO!

LETS GET GENO!

LETS GET GENO!

/End thread been traded.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliBills92 View Post
    /End thread been traded.
    According to LaCanfora the trade has been figured out. He is not sure with what team but it is complete just waiting on te new league year.

The way I see it the teams QB is as good as the team they were on. Matt Cassell was amazing in NE under BB, he went to KC and we all know how that ended. Watch Smith be a huge bust and i'm not just talking sour grapes here.
    2013 Buffalo Bills Football! Nothing gets better than driving up to the Ralph,the smell of Charcoal at 8am on a gameday morning, and of course WINNING!

I've been sayin for quite some time now, that Geno WILL be available at our no8 selection (provided no trades occur that is). for the longest time people just assumed that he'd be gone by our pick so they were always just talking about all the other qb's and what a stretch they all are to be drafted at 8... Now i'm not going to sit here and argue with people that would say that Geno is still a stretch to be drafted at 8. But Geno is the best QB in this draft and IF the bills want him to build around, and maybe try to get him some actual talent to throw to other than Stevie, I would be more than happy to jump on board with that selection! I live in WV, born n breed Buffalo Fan, sadly displaced down here, I would love to see this kid really take the reigns and show his potential to the league. That being said, our selection at 8 will be very muddied up until the end of April when it actually happens, because we do have other needs, and positions of 'so-called' weakness, and depending on how FA pans out and what pieces we're able to add (hopefully D Ellerbe) we might be able to afford to grab the BEST QB in the draft or maybe we'll need to grab that Pass rushing LB, or WR superfreak talent...
    All I'm saying is that Geno will be available to us if we want him as well as a load of other talented guys in the weakness positions... I'd prefer Geno if we can get him over the other QB's, however if we should decide to go after another player like a Dion Jordan/Jarvis Jones/Alec Ogletree I'm just hoping they have their mind set to get the one guy that they do really want to build around. I don't know why they wouldn't want Geno, but then again we all know that all the QB's this year have flaws...