Thread: For Sale: Signed Stevie Johnson and Jairus Byrd mini-helmets + others!

throwback For Sale: Signed Stevie Johnson and Jairus Byrd mini-helmets + others!

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Looking to sell some of my Bills stuff. I have the following for sale:

White 2012 signed Stevie Johnson mini-helmet, mint. $70 obo.
    Red 2009 rookie Jairus Byrd signed mini-helmet, mint. $50 obo.

Full size white with red standing buffalo replica helmet, paid $110, $65 obo.

LSU signed #33 Ron Brooks yellow mini-helmet, mint, $40 obo.

All items were signed at training camp at SJF college in August 2012, email hottcav19@yahoo for more info, will meet in the Depew/Lancaster area!

MODS: if this is in the wrong place please move, thanks!

No Certificates of Authenticity? I got a thousand signed items for sell in that case. Jim Kelly, Bruce, Thurman, Reed, OJ, or anybody else you can name...You can even send me an item and I'll send it back signed by your favorite Bill of all time...ONLY $100! And that's why they call me Hustle...

The Bills are THE ONLY TEAM IN NFL HISTORY to bench their healthy starting quarterback to open the playoffs! WE HAVEN'T MADE THE PLAYOFFS SINCE!

FLUTIE: Please forgive Ralphie and lift the curse!!!!!

2014 Adopt-A-Bill: Kiko Alonso

I bought a auto jersey on here from someone in '09 forget the name sent money order still haven't received the jersey. Lesson : don't buy unless u meet face to face.

I will not only meet face to face but at a card shop or any place where it can be certified. All real.

Places like Dave and Adams will not certify it, and it won't be for free if they do it. Not to mention, you can buy a Jim Kelly autographed mini-helmet WITH a CoA for about $70......Hell, you can get an Andre Reed for $40-45....