After watching every minute of every day (yeah I'm a nerd when it comes to the draft), here are my observations:
1. Lane Johnson is a freak. TE speed with incredible athleticism. Stud.
2. Eric Fischer looked like a better player than Joeckel.
3. Cooper looked better than Warmack. Very impressive footwork.
4. Sharrif Floyd is the real deal. What moves for a dude that big
5. Vacarro hurt himself with his 40
6. Milliner really helped himself with his 40
7. Dion Jordan is a freakishly good athlete, but I worry about his size. He needs to bulk up or that nagging shoulder issue and injuries like it will persist.
8. I was not impressed by any of these qbs. How many missed throws can you have when you keep throwing the same route in your shorts with no defense in your face? Terrible out route throws for a number of them.
9. I cant wait to see Ansah with a couple of NFL yeats under his belt. Bet he goes top 10.
10. You can get a great WR in the second. Stedman Bailey will be a nice get - he made a number of great catches/adjustments on poorly thrown balls.
why would you want a five dollar foot-long when you could have a zero dollar six inch?