Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fitzpatrick to Tennessee

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Good fit for him. Maybe the Titans should pick up David Nelson, too.
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1237006_417793431666201_616460147_n.jpg
    14 years. Our Playoff drought has entered puberty.

Tennesse's problem now. Great guy but I'm glad he's gone.
    Riding the Bills War Wagon till the wheels fall off, then we're gonna drag that mother to the superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by DCBillsfan View Post
    Go Titans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well this was expected.....

"To quote The Clash, should I stay or should I rock the casbah?"

Quote Originally Posted by billsfan589 View Post
    http://www.gotitans.com/threads/tita...patrick.86584/

One of the comments is Fitzmagic has arrived in Nashville. Could be a thread to keep an eye on.
    Read another comment about how "we finally got a consistent #1 QB". I stopped reading as it can get no better. Makes me feel better that Bills fans aren't alone having a majority dumb fanbase.

IMO signing a few guys who have never sniffed the playoffs won't get them there either.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    " I spent half of my money on gambling, liquor, and wild women. The other half I wasted."
    WC Fields

Fitzy is a good clipboard holder

Quote Originally Posted by billsfan589 View Post
    http://www.gotitans.com/threads/tita...patrick.86584/

One of the comments is Fitzmagic has arrived in Nashville. Could be a thread to keep an eye on.
    My god. Read this thread on their board. These guys are completely delusional. If they only knew what they were in store for...
    Jasper....

2013 Draft:

1. EJ Manuel - QB - Florida State
    2. Terrance Williams - WR - Baylor
    3. Darius Slay - CB - Mississippi State
    4. Vince Williams - ILB - Florida State
    5. Chris Gragg - TE - Arkansas
    6. Joe Kruger - DE - Utah

I would be optimistic about this signing if I was the Titans, as I think Fitz will thrive in a new environment. Fitz has taken an unfair amount of blame for playing on a team with one of the worst defenses in history and a very average receiving core. If Fitz hadn't been playing 3 scores down every game...

A quarterback we released has a chance to start somewhere else. That hasn't happened sense Bledsoe. Sweeeeeettt"
    The Bills are THE ONLY TEAM IN NFL HISTORY to bench their healthy starting quarterback to open the playoffs! WE HAVEN'T MADE THE PLAYOFFS SINCE!

FLUTIE: Please forgive Ralphie and lift the curse!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StHustle View Post
    A quarterback we released has a chance to start somewhere else. That hasn't happened sense Bledsoe. Sweeeeeettt"
    It was just reported on a Buffalo news station that he will BE THE BACK UP...
    A veteran - whether active duty, retired, National Guard, or reserve is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

DULCE ET DECORUM EST PATRIA MORI

Before there were "Veterans", there were.... Pennsylvanians.

Fitz is a good backup and good for him w a new situation. He's not meant to be 3500 yards passing. Nor the avg of that. He should be, if starting, a manager and have a good running game w some passing. Again when he most failed was in plays called for passing when we should have ran. He forced balls. And he wasn't good at creating things. I thought we could have done well w him had we ran more. If u review the games that's the key. Which turned into turnovers. Our defense was bad but also put in bad situations. And even w all this 3 yrs in a row we lost 4-5 games less than 7 pts or in OT, etc. Which clearly shows a lot. The games they were blown out were due to turnovers. Those 3 squads fought hard. I never felt they gave up. But I did feel we coached games to poor calls.

Quote Originally Posted by 1HotBillsChick View Post
    It was just reported on a Buffalo news station that he will BE THE BACK UP...
    Until Levitre lets a few D-linemen blow up Locker in order to get his buddy Fitz the start.

I think Fitz will be starting by Week 4 due to Locker's ineptness and injury history. Fitz could get 8-9 wins I think.

I see most of this thread is people hating on our former player. SMH.
    Check out my blog please! Will be updating frequently for now on. Comment if you'd like. Last update: 1/12/2013 - New Year's Goals and Resolutions

http://bagsfosho.wordpress.com

"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Quote Originally Posted by SpielmanGilchrist View Post
    Obama will lose by at least 10 points....sig it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fortner45 View Post
    So Fitz is good enough for Titans but not Bills as a backup. We are the worst franchise ever. Move the team and then bring it back like cleveland. Maybe it will be better off. Ugh

The difference being he would have cost us $7 mill in cash and Tennessee is probably paying hi around $2 or $3 million.

Quote Originally Posted by joe05667 View Post
    I would be optimistic about this signing if I was the Titans, as I think Fitz will thrive in a new environment. Fitz has taken an unfair amount of blame for playing on a team with one of the worst defenses in history and a very average receiving core. If Fitz hadn't been playing 3 scores down every game...
    Fitz is no doubt elated to be in a better situation, and far away from this complete mess in Buffalo...he has been made the scapegoat of fans and management here. The Titans and their fans seem thrilled to have him, and I will be rooting for him every step of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyWolverine View Post
    Tennesse's problem now. Great guy but I'm glad he's gone.

I've couldn't argee more! I'll say this, it's like the Drayton Florence problem we had (If Drayton's your CB, then you have a problem). So, If Fitz is your QB, you have problems Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by fjl2nd View Post
    I think Fitz will be starting by Week 4 due to Locker's ineptness and injury history. Fitz could get 8-9 wins I think.

I see most of this thread is people hating on our former player. SMH.
    Fitz ineptness > Lockers

Quote Originally Posted by skipthewonderdog View Post
    Good Luck Fitz..except against the Bills. A really good person who I want to see do well.
    My sentiments exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by fjl2nd View Post
    Fitz could get 8-9 wins I think.
    he couldnt do that in 2 or 3 years together.....don't act like he CAN win.....sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by DCBillsfan View Post
    Fitz is no doubt elated to be in a better situation, and far away from this complete mess in Buffalo...he has been made the scapegoat of fans and management here. The Titans and their fans seem thrilled to have him, and I will be rooting for him every step of the way.
    Sweet, you can leave now. Your first post in this thread should have been your last post on the BBMB...

I did find it funny how so many thought Fitz wouldn't get picked up by any team though, that was just silliness...