Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eric Moulds

Default Eric Moulds

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I'm going to be visiting Mississippi State with my son on April 2. According to the recruiter, Eric spends a lot of time on campus. I joked with the recruiter that we wanted to meet Eric as part of the tour. Maybe we will run into him.

Good luck....

if they want ur son to play there could happen good luck

The recruiter mentioned Kent Hull too. I told him I was aware that Kent went to MSU too. Kent was apparently pretty popular there. I've been impressed with MSU. It's has a pretty good engineering dept and kids seem pretty happy there.

My son is a computer science geek. The closest he will get to thw football field will be marching band. We're looking at southern schools because of the generous merit scholarships. We'll be visiting Ole Miss, Alabama, UL-L and LA Tech too.

Eric bought a house in LA last year. Thats where hes been most of the time. He still maintains a home in buffalo as well. He does spend time at Miss St, but I highly doubt youd come across him.

The recruiter said he was on campus a lot. Maybe that was an exaggeration.

I think he sold his house in Buffalo.

you have children?
    "Golden teeth and golden tones, welcome to my presence"

I tbink when I said my son that was probably a give away.

you know i was saying that in a shocked way. i just figured you were 14. my bad.

Speaking of Eric moulds. Will he be put on the wall this year?

Quote Originally Posted by teef View Post
    you know i was saying that in a shocked way. i just figured you were 14. my bad.
    It would be quite a feat to be 14 and have college age kids.

Y where you looking for someone of your maturity level?

Quote Originally Posted by superbowl View Post
    Y where you looking for someone of your maturity level?
    Good one.

We miss moulds

Quote Originally Posted by Ibhappy View Post
    The recruiter said he was on campus a lot. Maybe that was an exaggeration.

I think he sold his house in Buffalo.
    He does spend a solid amount of time in Mississippi/Alabama. But since he's bought a house in LA, I am not sure how often he gets out East anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by slimschmittie View Post
    He does spend a solid amount of time in Mississippi/Alabama. But since he's bought a house in LA, I am not sure how often he gets out East anymore.
    Is he pursuing an acting career?

I think the recruiter said he had a radio show on campus.

Not cool, dude. One of my greatest problems with this board is people denigrating people by calling them child, kid, sweet pea, kiddo, etc . . . When you're on the web, you don't know anything about the person posting on the same board.

Mock their intelligence? Not my thing. Mock their age? Not cool at all . . . FTR I am 44 years old and have an MS, MD. Do NOT EVER call me kid, kiddo, sweet pea, or other denigrating terms. It just leads to call out posts and personal insults. If you can't make your point without insulting someone one else, your point was probably not worth making.

I always like your posts, but this one was totally unnecessary. Just my two cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by starrymessenger View Post
    What I failed to realize until yesterday is that [Kolb] has an uncanny ability to be sacked. Like a bloodhound digging up a bone or a pig uncovering a valuable truffle he will find that sack when no one else knew it was there. He is a veritable sack magnet.
    Then he gets concussed again.
    Post of the year!

I agree, Lifelong. There is a lot of thinly veiled name calling going on. It would be nice if people abided by the spirit of the rules and not just the letter. I too am a mature poster, chonologically speaking, with a masters degree. I just turned 61. My little bro is a doctor.
    My adopt-a-Bill is Cordy Glenn.

Quote Originally Posted by LifelongBillsFan View Post
    Not cool, dude. One of my greatest problems with this board is people denigrating people by calling them child, kid, sweet pea, kiddo, etc . . . When you're on the web, you don't know anything about the person posting on the same board.

Mock their intelligence? Not my thing. Mock their age? Not cool at all . . . FTR I am 44 years old and have an MS, MD. Do NOT EVER call me kid, kiddo, sweet pea, or other denigrating terms. It just leads to call out posts and personal insults. If you can't make your point without insulting someone one else, your point was probably not worth making.

I always like your posts, but this one was totally unnecessary. Just my two cents.

Good post son.

Get over yourself. No one cares about you.

How was that?