• CHANCE WARMACK - OG

1 1.54%
  • OTHER:

0 0%

Thread: Round 1 Pick 2 - Your the GM. 2 of 8

logo Round 1 Pick 2 - Your the GM. 2 of 8

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

OK this is Pick 2 of Round 1. Jacksonville is on the clock this time. Pick 1 won with Luke Joeckel with over 70% of the votes while the runner up was Eric Fisher had 13% of the votes. Again, if you don't see your guy on the poll for the pick chose other and tell us who that other is.

BBMB mock draft:

Round 1, Pick 1 -- KC picks Luke Joeckel
    Round 1, Pick 2 -- Jacksonville picks ???

In the 2013 NFL draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars pick:
    Go Bills

There is absolutely no way I am walking away from this draft without Geno if i am the Jags.

Not many, if any at all in Jacksonville are behind Gabbert anymore. If I am Jacksonville I am taking the highest rated QB and never looking back. There is absolutely no need to waste Blackmon by not having someone whom can get the kid the ball.

There is no elite pass rusher here. As good as Jordan is, the kid by no means is going to strike fear in the hearts of QBs from week to week. I mean, we are talking about a kid whose team put up enormous amounts of points. Thus, forcing teams to throw a heck of a lot, and yet Jordan still didn't amount more than five sacks. Two of which came in one game so.

Thus, they take the QB they desperately need at #2 overall. Unless, of course they can get a team like the Cards to trade up in order to land a top tier tackle.
    I LOVE ME SOME ME
    Adopt a Bill 2012- Cordy Glenn
    Adopt a Bill 2013- Mario Williams
    Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Emerson

Mock 3/16
    1) Mike Evans WR, A&M
    2) Jace Amaro TE, Texas Tech
    3) Anthony Johnson DT, LSU
    4) Billy Turner OT, North Dakota State
    5) Michael Sam DE, Missouri

Right now the jaguars have Mike Harris, Kevin Rutland and Antwuan Molden as the Cornerbacks, has anyone heard of any of those guys? If Dee Milliner isn't a jaguar at pick #2 I will be very surprised, I thought the Bills were thin at CB but that is just a terrible group.
    2014 Buffalo Bills Mock Draft:
    RD.1-RT Taylor Lewan- Michigan
    RD.2- TE Jace Amaro- Texas Tech
    RD.3-ILB Shayne Skov- Stanford
    RD.4- DE/LB Marcus Smith- Louisville
    RD.5-QB Aaron Murray- Georgia
    RD.6- OG Brandon Linder- Miami
    RD.7- P Cody Webster- Purdue

2014 free agent signings:
    ILB Brandon Spikes- NE, CB Corey Graham- BAL, LB Keith Rivers- NYG, RB Anthony Dixon- 49ers

Floyd
    2014 NFL Mock Draft

9: Jake Matthews OT Texas A&M
    41: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    73: Christian Jones, LB, Florida State
    109: Marcus Smith, DE/OLB, Louisville
    149: Andre Williams, RB, Boston College

Ezekiel Ansah

I think they go QB in RD 2 and may trade up to get a QB, it's possible they go Geno but I think Bradley will want a DE or DT. Jordan makes more sense but the upside for Ansah is better IMO and they take their chance with him over Jordan

Someplace that you'd rather be. Right here, right now.

Watt had more sacks than all Jaguars combined.

Dion

I dont think the Jags can pass up on an elite CB (Millner) or an elite pass rusher (Dion Jordan or Ansah). If the Jags are getting a QB out of this draft it will be the 1st pick in the 2nd round. Jags and Raiders had the least amount of sacks in 2012 and both of them need serious help.

Having to stop both Arian Foster and CJ2K 2x a year, I can see the Jags going with Floyd.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    " I spent half of my money on gambling, liquor, and wild women. The other half I wasted."
    WC Fields

Easily Fisher, IMO he is the BPA and potentially the best player in this entire draft. At 6'7' 306, it really doesn't get much more perfect than that for LT size and his potential is through the roof. While Jordan has an enormous upside there is too much skepticism for me if I'm an NFL GM about a lean pac-12 player for the #2 spot. That being said I think Fisher, Floyd, and Jordan are the top 3 choices no doubt but I would select my franchise LT
    Bleedin' Orange
    2003 National Champions

less then 12 more hours of voting before we start pick 3. Go Bills
    Go Bills

DEE MILLINER - CB, ALABAMA

They have the worst group of corners in the league.
    Jay Glazer: "I have a better chance at figuring out women, then I do the Buffalo Bills."

Bills Mock
    1) Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina
    2) Carlos Hyde, RB, Ohio State
    3) Cody Latimer, WR, Indiana
    4) Preston Brown, ILB, Louisville
    5) Charles Siddoway, OL, Mississippi State
    7) Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, OL, McGill (Canada)

Quote Originally Posted by BillsFan View Post
    There is absolutely no way I am walking away from this draft without Geno if i am the Jags.

Not many, if any at all in Jacksonville are behind Gabbert anymore. If I am Jacksonville I am taking the highest rated QB and never looking back. There is absolutely no need to waste Blackmon by not having someone whom can get the kid the ball.

There is no elite pass rusher here. As good as Jordan is, the kid by no means is going to strike fear in the hearts of QBs from week to week. I mean, we are talking about a kid whose team put up enormous amounts of points. Thus, forcing teams to throw a heck of a lot, and yet Jordan still didn't amount more than five sacks. Two of which came in one game so.

Thus, they take the QB they desperately need at #2 overall. Unless, of course they can get a team like the Cards to trade up in order to land a top tier tackle.
    How do I give rep points?
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - Jorge Santayana

The Jags could place Chad in and go defense. they're going to have a early draft pick next year and they can pick a real QB.