Thread: Matt Flynn?

Default Matt Flynn?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Why not? I'd take him over Thad Lewis or Tuel

this was already discussed at length but for the hell of it I will once again chime in and say Im down for an NFL calibur QB considering we currently do not appear to have one. take it your a tiger fan and want your boy eh?

Me too. Just grab him and pray

Than you sir would make the Raiders GM look good, after all the evidence of his talent. At least both Thad and Tuel have the benefit of being young and could still be coached up to be better than him, all Flynn will ever be is a career backup.
    Goonies Never Say Die
    2013 Adopt-a-Bill: Cordy "The Tank" Glenn
    2014 Adopt-a-Bill: Stephon "Stickybomb" Gilmore

2013 BBMB NFL Season Pickem

I would take Kellen Moore any day of the week over anyone we have or is available. This includes EJ!

Why not? Because he sucks... he's been cut twice in a year. There's no real difference between him and Thaddeus Lewis in the grad scheme of things.

Let's say you assume your boy Flynn is the 65th best QB in the league, essentially the best 3rd stringer, since he can't be a #1 or #2 QB in the NFL obviously. He doesn't know the play book at all for the next week, so let's drop him down to 70th.

Let's say Thaddeus Lewis is a bad 3rd stringer (which naturally we have no idea, just for argument's sake), so he's the 85th best QB in the league.

On Sunday we're going against Dalton, the 16th best QB in the league. When it boils down to it, does having the 70th best or 85th best guy make any difference? No. It's on the running game and defense to win this next week, and every week, until Manuel comes back. Why bother bringing in a new guy who the team/coaches don't know, especially one that has been cut twice in a year, when the impact they have on winning the game is negligible?
    -G

"I don't like the Dolphins, I don't like the Jets, I don't like the m- f- Patriots! I don't like the Browns 'cuz they start with a B! Let's go Bills Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba Bills, Let's go Bills!" -If you hear this being cheered at Bills games... I am likely the one you are hearing!

No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills.

Quote Originally Posted by superbowl View Post
    I would take Kellen Moore any day of the week over anyone we have or is available. This includes EJ!
    With Tebow as the backup?
    -G

"I don't like the Dolphins, I don't like the Jets, I don't like the m- f- Patriots! I don't like the Browns 'cuz they start with a B! Let's go Bills Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba Bills, Let's go Bills!" -If you hear this being cheered at Bills games... I am likely the one you are hearing!

No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills.

Is Kellen Moore a free agent? he is definitely the guy I would look at.

2014 Adopt A Bill - 53 Nigel Bradham

He couldn't beat out whoever Terrell Pryor's backup is in Oakland for the backup job. No thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arod6969 View Post
    Is Kellen Moore a free agent? he is definitely the guy I would look at.
    He's the 3rd string QB for the Lions. I loved him at Boise. Just imagine if Russell Wilson had been drafted before his senior year, he might've been a high round pick. People only shyed away for his height. Kid can play.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

Quote Originally Posted by BFID View Post
    How big is yours?