Thread: The Flutie Curse- Can we Beat It?

Default The Flutie Curse- Can we Beat It?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I, for one, could not stop thinking about the Flutie Curse when Manuel went down with his latest knee injury. We were playing well, everything seemed to be clicking for once and then boom the whole season flashes before our eyes. This article explains exactly what the curse is and how it not only affects us but multiple teams across the league. Old article but worth a read

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...ips/index.html

Again with the curse?

Why do grown men still obsess about curses and voodoo? There is no such thing!

Santa agrees with me as well...
    Jinx

"Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." --- Thomas Jefferson

We need Tuel to step in for an injured Thad and win the game for us wearing #7.
    The Bills are THE ONLY TEAM IN NFL HISTORY to bench their healthy starting quarterback to open the playoffs! WE HAVEN'T MADE THE PLAYOFFS SINCE!

FLUTIE: Please forgive Ralphie and lift the curse!!!!!

The curse doesn't exist, only the music city miracle happened and we haven't been to the playoffs since. We are always one of the top injured teams, throughout 4 coaches. We always lose in the last second of games, we are ****ing cursed. Only way to lift the curse is for Ralph to not be a part of this organization. He holds the curse. Lol

I say we gather all of the rest of the Flutie flakes and sacrifice them in front of the Ralph!

Then we will never lose or get injured. Brilliant!
    Adopt-A-Bill 2010: C.J. Spiller
    Adopt-A-Bill 2011: Kelvin Sheppard
    Adopt-A-Bill 2012: Marcell Dareus
    Adopt-A-Bill 2013: Robert Woods

Bring back Flutie? I'd actually be down with that lol

Quote Originally Posted by gmoney2334 View Post
    The curse doesn't exist, only the music city miracle happened and we haven't been to the playoffs since. We are always one of the top injured teams, throughout 4 coaches. We always lose in the last second of games, we are ****ing cursed. Only way to lift the curse is for Ralph to not be a part of this organization. He holds the curse. Lol
    What if part of the curse forces Ralph to live forever!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

Quote Originally Posted by willyWW View Post
    I say we gather all of the rest of the Flutie flakes and sacrifice them in front of the Ralph!

Then we will never lose or get injured. Brilliant!
    If I thought that would really work I wouldl bring all my Flutie Flakes to Pinto Kens on Sunday for an exorcism just before ketchup time.

.....invite him to the Ralph.....call it " Doug Flutie Day".....retire his #7 and put him up on the "Wall of Fame".....hand out a box of Flutie Flakes to every fan in attendance......make Wade & Ralph personally apologize for that terrible decision.....according to legend, only these acts will fully lift the curse......
    1. Mike Evans / WR / Texas A&M
    2. Austin Seferian-Jenkins / TE / Washington
    3. Juwuan James / OT / Tenn.
    4. Shayne Skov / ILB / Stanford
    5. Cassius Marsh / DE / UCLA
    7. Logan Thomas / QB / Virginia Tech

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and conveniences,
    but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy ".......Martin Luther King

ok so who made THE DECISION? Wade or Ralph? My english wasn't so good then lol

throwback

I've said it before and I'll say it again... its the cemetery behind the Ralph.

Oh, its other stuff too but I'll run with this for today.
    The Bogus Man
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zmgQA1L_as

http://www.buffalobillsbackersofbrandon.com/index.html

RIP Ray M 1956~2012

• “Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum floats to the top.”
      ― Edward Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    ok so who made THE DECISION? Wade or Ralph? My english wasn't so good then lol
    .....as the story goes Ralph told Wade to start Robo and Wade was very hesitant but in the end he caved in and did what he was told.....he should've stood up for Doug and he didn't......and the rest is history.....if there was ever going to be Bad Kharma, it was going to be that day!
    1. Mike Evans / WR / Texas A&M
    2. Austin Seferian-Jenkins / TE / Washington
    3. Juwuan James / OT / Tenn.
    4. Shayne Skov / ILB / Stanford
    5. Cassius Marsh / DE / UCLA
    7. Logan Thomas / QB / Virginia Tech

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and conveniences,
    but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy ".......Martin Luther King

When will you guys get it through your heads? Mediocre Quarterbacks don't give out curses. Babe Ruth? sure. Flutie? not a chance. He was decent until D coordinators realized he didn't have a great arm and they sat on the short stuff.