Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 297

Thread: 2014 Draft

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8,910

    Default 2014 Draft

    Buffalo Bills

    FREE iPad Download

    I know some of you will go the company route and say it's too early to talk about the draft, but let's be real. What will we do with our top 10 pick this year?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    19,869

    Default

    right now it looks like a QB

    bills might need to keep 5 on the roster next year

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    24,848

    Default

    Cody Mandell - Punter - Alabama
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

    Quote Originally Posted by BFID View Post
    How big is yours?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    CentralCoastCalifornia
    Posts
    3,789

    Default

    We still need a legit receiving threat from the WR or TE position. But will there be any worth a top 10 pick?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlokesAndHoes View Post
    Cody Mandell - Punter - Alabama
    Al Davis, is that you?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    16,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whorlnut View Post
    I know some of you will go the company route and say it's too early to talk about the draft, but let's be real. What will we do with our top 10 pick this year?
    Trade down in the 1st. Take a QB later in the 1st round.

    Use your extra 2nd round pick to get a top left guard or top linebacker.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    WNY
    Posts
    5,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by notagoodname View Post
    right now it looks like a QB

    bills might need to keep 5 on the roster next year
    QB won't be taken early next year. You can pretty much set that in stone.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    15,851

    Default

    Sammy Watkins. Need another outside WR.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by intimidatortj View Post
    Trade down in the 1st. Take a QB later in the 1st round.

    Use your extra 2nd round pick to get a top left guard or top linebacker.
    I disagree. I still think EJ will be a very good quarterback. We need to get him weapons...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Southern Tier of NY
    Posts
    20,473

    Default

    A true Left Tackle, then move Glenn to Right Tackle, then draft a very good guard in the 2nd round.


    We need a much more powerful offensive line, not a line that gets overpowered like they did most of the game today.



    .
    Last edited by tijo; 10-16-2013 at 12:43 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    24,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
    Al Davis, is that you?
    We need to punt well and Moorman is 37. Need to groom a young guy for the 2019 season.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

    Quote Originally Posted by BFID View Post
    How big is yours?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    24,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PABillsFan23 View Post
    Sammy Watkins. Need another outside WR.
    Why can't you post like this more often? I'm in agreement. It doesn't hurt to be 4-5 deep at WR.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

    Quote Originally Posted by BFID View Post
    How big is yours?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    6,736

    Default

    My draft board would look like this:

    1. Teddy B
    2. JD Clowney
    3. Anthony Barr
    4. CJ Mosley
    5. Kahlil Mack
    6. Tajh Boyd
    7. Jake Matthews
    8. Bradley Roby
    9. Taylor Lewan
    10. Austin Seferin-Jenkins

    Of course there's NO way we're worse than the Jags, and there's no way they're not taking a QB. So scratch Teddy off the list. I'm tempted to put Louis Nix up on pure talent.

  14. #14

    Default

    OLB Barr , Moseley , or Mack

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Te_Puru View Post
    My draft board would look like this:

    1. Teddy B
    2. JD Clowney
    3. Anthony Barr
    4. CJ Mosley
    5. Kahlil Mack
    6. Tajh Boyd
    7. Jake Matthews
    8. Bradley Roby
    9. Taylor Lewan
    10. Austin Seferin-Jenkins

    Of course there's NO way we're worse than the Jags, and there's no way they're not taking a QB. So scratch Teddy off the list. I'm tempted to put Louis Nix up on pure talent.
    Not a chance we take a quarterback high. They are sold on EJ. The only way is if his knee is worse than we all know...

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Roselle IL
    Posts
    5,233

    Default

    If there is a QB there I hope the Bills draft him, we have gone far too long without top QB talent. EJ may be good but we need more more at QB after 13 years of nothing.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheThingThatShouldNotBe View Post
    We still need a legit receiving threat from the WR or TE position. But will there be any worth a top 10 pick?
    WR Sammy Watkins, Clemson, 6'1", 205...if you watch him play he is a Larry Fitzgerald clone who catches everything with terrific burst and speed...he is rated as the 7th best prospect by CBS sports.

    2012 Adopt-A-Bill: T.J. Graham

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whorlnut View Post
    Not a chance we take a quarterback high. They are sold on EJ. The only way is if his knee is worse than we all know...
    Tajh Boyd is our only hope, as Bridgewater will be gone within the first 3 picks...and to be honest, I would take Boyd over EJ any day of the week and twice on Sunday...he just looks more like a real QB and throws a much better ball...but that's just me.

    2012 Adopt-A-Bill: T.J. Graham

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    839

    Default

    Definitely QB.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    21,234

    Default

    Please no Ohio State players...the Bills take players and destroy them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnerjk View Post
    Why are you that mad about a jersey tucking?
    “As hard as it is for me to actually say this, I have to say that I am a fan of The Ohio State University,” Tim Tebow
    "Those are not at all to be tolerated who deny the being of God." John Locke

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •