Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A look at the Remaining Schedule and and a prediction of each game.

Default A look at the Remaining Schedule and and a prediction of each game.

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

So I thought I would give a small breakdown of the rest of the season as well as a prediction for each game. Next few will be tough, critical games but the schedule does get easier after that.

Wk 7 @ Miami - I think we win this game mostly because we have to. This game I feel is the most important one we have played so far. Miami is a solid team but very beatable. Sitting at 2-4 and 0-2 in the divison it is critical for us to beat these guys and I think we get it done and go to 3-4.

Wk 8 @ New Orleans - Tough game, best team IMO we will play all year and yet another very good D. I don't think we can pull this one off @NO and I think we lose go to 3-5.

Wk 9 Kansas City - Another tough game which I think we can definatly win. Another very good D and in the end I think KCs pass rush is too good and we lose this one but I really think it is one we could win 3-6.

Wk 10 @ Pittsburgh - Steelers not as good as they have been in the past and game I think we win. Little tougher game than most would probably think but I say we get the win and go to 4-6.

Wk 11 Jets - Can't believe we lost to these guys the first time! Very good D but I think we pull this one out at home go to 5-6.

bye

Wk 13 Falcons - With no Julio Jones and a D IMO that isnt very good I think we get the win at home. Also I think EJ will be back this game at the latest. 6-6

Wk 14 @ Tampa Bay - Not a very good team all around and should be a win. 7-6 above 500!!!

Wk 15 @ Jacksonville - We got lucky having back to back road games against weak opponents, we get the win go to 8-6

Wk 16 Miami - These last two games will be huge both being division games. Will be a tough game but at home and being optimistic I say we win again making it 6 straight to go to 9-6

Wk 17 @ The Cheaters - If all goes as predicted this game will be huge and could be the difference between play-offs. How sweet would it be to be playing some meaningful games late in December. We have to remember that they have now lost 2 of there best defenders for the season but I think the Cheaters get help from the refs and win this one and we finish 9-7.

Obviously in order to get to 9-7 we need to stay relatively healthy. Were gonna have more injuries but as long as we can avoid any key losses I think we really have a good chance this season. Our schedule really gets easier after we play KC. I am trying to look at this as realistically as possible though I'm sure I am favoring Buffalo a bit. I honestly think the worst we do this season is 7-9 and the best is 10-6.

Give me your thoughts on the schedule and my predictions and let me how you guys think each game turns out.
    Last edited by bigbuffs; 10-17-2013 at 12:20 AM.

Something tells me you are right about this Sunday. If they lose there is a good chance any and all wind comes out of their young sails! It will look and feel a WHOLE LOT different if they are 2-6 coming home to play the Chiefs and riding a four game losing streak.

4-12 is my guess

I think we can get a shot at either a new QB, WR or OL with a top 6 pick

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
    4-12 is my guess

I think we can get a shot at either a new QB, WR or OL with a top 6 pick
    You could be correct, but I seriously doubt it. I find it hard to believe that given the many close games the Bills have played against a variety of opponents that they are going to lose 8 out of the 10 of those remaining contests.

@ Miami - Loss
    @ New Orleans - Loss
    Kansas City - Loss
    @ Pittsburgh - Loss
    New York Jets - Loss
    Atlanta - Win
    @ Tampa Bay - Win
    @ Jacksonville - Win
    Miami - Win
    @ New Endlang - Loss

Final result = 5-11 and a top 8 draft pick.

@ Miami - win
    @ New Orleans - Loss
    Kansas City - Loss
    @ Pittsburgh - win
    New York Jets - win
    Atlanta - loss
    @ Tampa Bay - Win
    @ Jacksonville - Win
    Miami - Win
    @ New Endlang - Loss

8-8, but maybe we lose next week in miami 7-9

@ Miami - Loss
    @ New Orleans - Loss
    Kansas City - Loss
    @ Pittsburgh - Win
    New York Jets - Win
    Atlanta - Loss
    @ Tampa Bay - Win
    @ Jacksonville - Win
    Miami - Loss
    @ New England - Loss

6-10 yet again. But who was honestly expecting playoffs this year?

@ Miami - Win
    @ New Orleans - Loss
    Kansas City - Win
    @ Pittsburgh - Loss
    New York Jets - Win
    Atlanta - Loss
    @ Tampa Bay - Win
    @ Jacksonville - Win
    Miami - Loss
    @ New England - Win
    2014 Adopt A Bill - EJ Manuel

If the off season and training camp determined the Super Bowl winners for that year.....the Dolphins would have 7 rings.

If we win 5 it's a miracle.
    We're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anybody want to see second prize?

@ Miami - Win
    @ New Orleans - Loss
    Kansas City - Loss
    @ Pittsburgh - Win
    New York Jets - Win
    Atlanta - Win
    @ Tampa Bay - Win
    @ Jacksonville - Win
    Miami - Win
    @ New Endland - Win

10-6

@ Miami (L) ... Miami at their place, after their bye, coming off back to back losses. 2-5
    @New Orleans (L) ... Not likely, Back to back teams off their bye week, How does that happen ? 2-6
    Kansas City (L) ... They're due for a loss but I think they win a heartbreaker 2-7
    @Pittsburgh (L) ... Steelers stink this year but I see them beating the Bills at home 2-8
    NYJ (W) ... We finally beat Rex and beat up the Jets 3-8
    Atlanta (L)... Neutral site game. The Falcons aren't as bad as they've looked even without Julio. We also stink in Toronto 3-9
    @ Tampa Bay (W)... By this point the Bucs have quit on their HC 4-9
    @Jacksonville (L) ... After beating Tampa and looking forward to the Phish next week we play down to the Jags level and lose 4-10
    Miami (W) ... Squish the Phish in a blizzard 5-10
    @New England (L) ... They own us 5-11
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    " I spent half of my money on gambling, liquor, and wild women. The other half I wasted."
    WC Fields

I think it's possible we can go 8-2 the rest of the season. With our players getting healthier every week, and guys like byrd and gilmore getting more comfortable out there. Goodwin already looks pretty comfortable. Also look for spiller to get into a groove as he gets healthy again. Don't forget this team went through a complete change of coaching staff and playbook. I hate to use injuries as an excuse like this, but I think we are a dangerous team.

Quote Originally Posted by jrober38 View Post
    @ Miami - Loss
    @ New Orleans - Loss
    Kansas City - Loss
    @ Pittsburgh - Loss
    New York Jets - Loss
    Atlanta - Win
    @ Tampa Bay - Win
    @ Jacksonville - Win
    Miami - Win
    @ New Endlang - Loss

jrober is also the guy who said we would have needed like 4 turnovers and 17 points off turnovers to beat the Bengals this past weekend or any team coming up that we have Thad starting for. He also said Thad couldn't throw the deep ball. So, ya know, there's that...

I think we end up 7-9.

Realistically, these next 3 games are going to be really, really tough. You're right about this weekend's game at Miami. It serves as a crossroads for the season. If the Bills win convincingly this weekend, I'll change my prediction to 9-7. But everything hinges on this game, considering our schedule and record.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbuffs View Post
    So I thought I would give a small breakdown of the rest of the season as well as a prediction for each game. Next few will be tough, critical games but the schedule does get easier after that.

Wk 7 @ Miami - I think we win this game mostly because we have to. This game I feel is the most important one we have played so far. Miami is a solid team but very beatable. Sitting at 2-4 and 0-2 in the divison it is critical for us to beat these guys and I think we get it done and go to 3-4.

Wk 8 @ New Orleans - Tough game, best team IMO we will play all year and yet another very good D. I don't think we can pull this one off @NO and I think we lose go to 3-5.

Wk 9 Kansas City - Another tough game which I think we can definatly win. Another very good D and in the end I think KCs pass rush is too good and we lose this one but I really think it is one we could win 3-6.

Wk 10 @ Pittsburgh - Steelers not as good as they have been in the past and game I think we win. Little tougher game than most would probably think but I say we get the win and go to 4-6.

Wk 11 Jets - Can't believe we lost to these guys the first time! Very good D but I think we pull this one out at home go to 5-6.

bye

Wk 13 Falcons - With no Julio Jones and a D IMO that isnt very good I think we get the win at home. Also I think EJ will be back this game at the latest. 6-6

Wk 14 @ Tampa Bay - Not a very good team all around and should be a win. 7-6 above 500!!!

Wk 15 @ Jacksonville - We got lucky having back to back road games against weak opponents, we get the win go to 8-6

Wk 16 Miami - These last two games will be huge both being division games. Will be a tough game but at home and being optimistic I say we win again making it 6 straight to go to 9-6

Wk 17 @ The Cheaters - If all goes as predicted this game will be huge and could be the difference between play-offs. How sweet would it be to be playing some meaningful games late in December. We have to remember that they have now lost 2 of there best defenders for the season but I think the Cheaters get help from the refs and win this one and we finish 9-7.

Obviously in order to get to 9-7 we need to stay relatively healthy. Were gonna have more injuries but as long as we can avoid any key losses I think we really have a good chance this season. Our schedule really gets easier after we play KC. I am trying to look at this as realistically as possible though I'm sure I am favoring Buffalo a bit. I honestly think the worst we do this season is 7-9 and the best is 10-6.

Give me your thoughts on the schedule and my predictions and let me how you guys think each game turns out.
    my view hinges on a win this week first post, first view:

miami - win - think we play a mistake free game in one of the easiest places to win on the road and generate decent pass rush all day. Get the hydration up this week.

New Orleans - Loss - just cant see us confusing brees much, esepcially not in N.O. We never play well down there.

K.C. - WIN - we usually look better against K.C. than any other team

Pittsburgh - win - they look rough this season, no weapons to fear.

Jets - Win, team shows more pride

Falcons- win, in buffalo, and weapons running short

tampa - win EJ back and beats glennon in a return to florida

jacksonville - win

miami - win, in buffalo, december, why not

new england - meaningless game for NE, tom sits, depleted front seven and recieving corp, lots of guys needing to get healthy for N.E, we win

9-1 down the stretch
    Last edited by Abe Froman; 10-17-2013 at 02:34 AM.
    "The Sausage King of Chicago"

"We are all erring creatures, and mainly idiots, but God made us so and it is dangerous to criticize."-Mark Twain

2014 Buffalo Bills: Things might not be so bad.

if we lose this week

miami - loss, another close one

New Orleans - Loss - just cant see us confusing brees much, esepcially not in N.O. We never play well down there.

K.C. - WIN - we usually look better against K.C. than any other team

Pittsburgh - win - they look rough this season, no weapons to fear.

Jets - loss, still arent tough enough, jets make enough big plays

Falcons- win, in buffalo, and weapons running short

tampa - win ej back and beats glennon in return to florida

jacksonville - win

miami - win, in buffalo, december, why not

new england - meaningless game for NE, tom sits, depleted front seven and recieving corp, lots of guys needing to get healthy for N.E, we win

7-3 down the stretch, 5-5 at the worst.
    "The Sausage King of Chicago"

"We are all erring creatures, and mainly idiots, but God made us so and it is dangerous to criticize."-Mark Twain

2014 Buffalo Bills: Things might not be so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbuffs View Post

bye

Probably only one win versus the Jets at home....TB and Jax on the road we won't win....draft positioning games anyway...
    Make Way for El Kabong!!

I think they lose this weekend and at Pittsburgh. I have them at 7-9.

Quote Originally Posted by jrober38 View Post
    @ Miami - Loss
    @ New Orleans - Loss
    Kansas City - Loss
    @ Pittsburgh - Loss
    New York Jets - Loss
    Atlanta - Win
    @ Tampa Bay - Win
    @ Jacksonville - Win
    Miami - Win
    @ New Endlang - Loss

I think the same, except I think we win @ NE for the final game because they'll have their 3rd stringers in to rest the starters up for the playoffs. Oh and I think the Falcons beat us so I'm with you at 5-11.
    Adopt a Bill 2014: Marquise Goodwin

I think we should beat the Jags for our 3rd and final win for the season. so IF EJ is back for the Falcons game and we finish 1-4 with him then what. what happens next season