Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A look into the Saints fans POV

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I went to the same high school as one of the Jets' Flight Crew http://www.newyorkjets.com/photos-an...e-8b6645e0ac31

I think she graduated with either my wife or my sister. Seeing her now compared to when I used to work at the summer rec program is really weird.

I should've became a cheerleader coach instead of a weapon of war... Hindsight is always 20/20 I guess

Quote Originally Posted by TheBillsWillRiseAgain View Post

Yeah...

You may have a point... http://www.buffalojills.com/roster.php

2014 Adopt A Bill - 53 Nigel Bradham

they pretty much say the same things we do... we're a young and up and coming team who should probably give them a run for their money, but in the end the Saints should win this one.

who could argue that?

with that said, THE BILLS ARE HAPPENIN' NOW!!!!
    Jim Kelly.

Being a fan of the Bills is like someone telling you that you're going to meet the Ninja Turtles, then the day of only Leonardo and Donatello show up.

Thanks for the link, this ones probably better though. 7 pages
    http://blackandgold.com/saints/61255-buffalo-bills.html
    Sammy Watkins <got one right>
    kyle van noy <came close>

2014 Adopt a Bill --- Mike Williams

Welcome to Buffalo

Quote Originally Posted by likei'vebeentherebefore View Post
    they pretty much say the same things we do... we're a young and up and coming team who should probably give them a run for their money, but in the end the Saints should win this one.

who could argue that?

with that said, THE BILLS ARE HAPPENIN' NOW!!!!
    Yeah we do all that... with the exception of the appreciation of the opposing teams cheerleaders thread haha.

Quote Originally Posted by westsidefan View Post
    Thanks for the link, this ones probably better though. 7 pages
    http://blackandgold.com/saints/61255-buffalo-bills.html
    Yeah that ones even better thanks for sharing... gives me something else to read through instead of being productive at work.

Ill be at the Dome sunday,should be a fun game to watch . Saints fans ive talked to down here are generally affraid of our defense. the saints o-Line has seemed to slack lately so if our Defense abd passrush show up we may keepthis game competative.

Quote Originally Posted by GeuxBills View Post
    Ill be at the Dome sunday,should be a fun game to watch . Saints fans ive talked to down here are generally affraid of our defense. the saints o-Line has seemed to slack lately so if our Defense abd passrush show up we may keepthis game competative.
    Good let's hope they are seriously slacking this Sunday. If Brees is allowed to sit back there all day he'll pick us apart. If they decide to give Jimmy Graham another weeks rest that'll be a blessing. Not that I want to beat them short-handed... it is an advantage for our Bills though.

Quote Originally Posted by arod6969 View Post
    I was at the last Bills vs Saints game a few years ago in their super bowl year. They killed us. We changed majorly as a team since then and I don't follow them too closely but they appear to have a lot of the same staples as their major players on the team. So I am interested to see how we match up against them now and to me this will show if and how much we have approved over the years.

As much as I want a Win I just don't know.. But hey I was wrong with Baltimore and would be more then happy to be wrong again.
    I think you are confused on the year, we didn't paly them the Super Bowl year.

Quote Originally Posted by GeuxBills View Post
    Saints fans I talk to are all saying in the Dome we have no chance with an inexperienced QB. Plus they all have this hero worship of their coach which is borderline nauseating.

BTW shouldn't your name be GeauxBills?

Quote Originally Posted by DarylLamonica View Post
    Saints fans I talk to are all saying in the Dome we have no chance with an inexperienced QB. Plus they all have this hero worship of their coach which is borderline nauseating.

BTW shouldn't your name be GeauxBills?
    I think it is going to be kind of tough on Thad to run that offense if that Dome is rocking... I'm sure the offense is working on that this week in practice though. Can't blame them for worshipping him, they sucked when he was suspended... Which makes you wonder if they really are much more talented than the Bills. Maybe coaching will make the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzReaper View Post
    I think it is going to be kind of tough on Thad to run that offense if that Dome is rocking... I'm sure the offense is working on that this week in practice though. Can't blame them for worshipping him, they sucked when he was suspended... Which makes you wonder if they really are much more talented than the Bills. Maybe coaching will make the difference.
    Trust me, it will be rocking. I was there for the NOLA-Miami game, they were tailgating under the bridge starting at 9 am for a night game. They, meaning the fans, have had a week off. They will be going in there hard.

I think you are confused on the year, we didn't paly them the Super Bowl year.
    Sure we did. 2009.

Trust me, it will be rocking. I was there for the NOLA-Miami game, they were tailgating under the bridge starting at 9 am for a night game. They, meaning the fans, have had a week off. They will be going in there hard.
    That's pretty die hard... well let's hope our Bills are ready for it. Better yet let's hope somehow they manage to quiet that crowd down early. Hopefully Thad opens up like he did vs Cinci, that would help.

The consensus there seems to be that the offensive line is a weakness for the Saints. If our d-line plays their best game of the season so far, we can get the pressure going on Brees. That will be key in this game. And apparently their run defense hasn't been that good. This is the week I want to see Spiller tear it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Hahaha I was cruising around their forums and also saw this thread. Frankly, Saints fans seem to be fairly level-headed / respectful over there about the game.
    Amazing because at the game they are anything but, esp in the upper deck.

One thing I like about those Saints fans is that they hate the *Patriots nearly as much as we do.

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/be.../#.UmgV-xCd31E

saints can relate to how it is to suck for decades at a time. before brees it wasnt to pretty there including a lot of fans wearing the bags for a while.
    how many more years do we as fans have to put up with this??

Quote Originally Posted by blazaiblah View Post
    saints can relate to how it is to suck for decades at a time. before brees it wasnt to pretty there including a lot of fans wearing the bags for a while.
    Haha yeah I remember that... The Saints were pretty craptastic for as long as I could remember before Brees.