Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: KC -3 @ Buff

Default KC -3 @ Buff

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

As a Bills fan you have to be stoked to see that number. Bills get blown out on Bourbon St, Media's rubbing KC's back at 8-0 and you get KC -3points? Vegas wants action on KC at -3 and they will get it. Vegas loves these spots and some will say yea they want play 50/50 on each side, but that's not 100% true. They pick their spots and think Buffalo has a good shot here. Anyone in their right mind and the average Joe will take KC-3 all day and they will! Vegas has built an empire on these games.

Quote Originally Posted by BillsFaith View Post
    As a Bills fan you have to be stoked to see that number. Bills get blown out on Bourbon St, Media's rubbing KC's back at 8-0 and you get KC -3points? Vegas wants action on KC at -3 and they will get it. Vegas loves these spots and some will say yea they want play 50/50 on each side, but that's not 100% true. They pick their spots and think Buffalo has a good shot here. Anyone in their right mind and the average Joe will take KC-3 all day and they will! Vegas has built an empire on these games.
    A lot of this is likely because of our recent dominance in this series.

Plus when you look at the Chiefs you certainly aren't intimidated despite their 8-0 record, they are certainly beatable and due for a loss even though we are far from the most intimidating opponent left on their schedule.

Mostly in the But.......Anything, that is

KC's schedule has turned out to be a cupcake boutique, the Bills in OP will be a decent test.... Beat them at their own game, run the ball, play Good D, rush the passer, hope the other team makes mistake, hope you make less than them.

I'd force Alex Smith to beat you passing, because you know he can't do it... There a reason he was dealt, that was it.
    I take AIDS from the patient, and feed the patient on AIDS, I give it to him as a kebab skewer to feed on, he said, presumably metaphorically. I take the disease, and I give it to him as food, and this is the top of scientific miracles.

What can you say, it's been cured ^^^^

KC has been playing football in a wet paper bag. The Bills present to them their first real challenge. I agree with the line.

Quote Originally Posted by okbills View Post
    KC has been playing football in a wet paper bag. The Bills present to them their first real challenge. I agree with the line.
    While Bills have been playing in a freaking ammo box; they're hardened and looking to stick their fist through someones head.
    - Wiskibreth

Quote Originally Posted by wiskibreth View Post
    While Bills have been playing in a freaking ammo box; they're hardened and looking to stick their fist through someones head.
    Hahaha!!! Good one.

Or at least Kiko is.

KC Defense is a really no joke, might be best in the League. If not the best. Then they have a great RB, and a manager QB. Their Offense is not the best we might have them in that area.

TOS battle is key in this game, whoever wins that wins this game IMO.

Bills have made me super happy, playing quality football (for the most part) and I expect the Bills to beat KC 27-17. Our D is playing better and healthy and our RB is healing. Im super stoked to what this team can do in the near future.

27-17 Bills huh. Man the homerism for a 3-5 team is laughable. KC is 8-0 period. I dont care how "soft" their schedule is. Their D is dominant. No way Bills score 27 on them. Especially considering how banged up CJ, Fred, and Stevie are.

currently Oregon, But native of Syracuse, NY

Agreed, If Buffalo Wins it will be on turnovers. But Smith is dink and dunk QB. they are going to force us to beat their dominant Defense. No way we score 27. I billieve we win, but it will be at best 17-13. If we can get TOs and we can play better on Offense than we have all year, we can win this. But, we need to take advantage of their aggressive Defense. They have not faced a single Playmaker like Spiller or Goodwin. If we can use them right and Spiller can play like he did last year. we can win this. We have to beat them at their own game. If we try to get fancy and Thad plays they way he did against NO, we are in for a long day. We need Thad to be on his game as well with the rest of the Defense. I think our defense plays lights out and gets to Smith enough to force TOs and we get just enough to beat them. My prediction is 17-13 Bills

That is a trap bet to get money on Chiefs. Vegas thinks Bills are going to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Bills Fan View Post
    KC Defense is a really no joke, might be best in the League. If not the best. Then they have a great RB, and a manager QB. Their Offense is not the best we might have them in that area.

TOS battle is key in this game, whoever wins that wins this game IMO.

Bills fans haven't seen KC play even once this season and think they are horrible.

Yeah, 8-0 is a sign of a very weak team in Buffalo... LOL!!!

KC should clobber the Bills with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by BillsFaith View Post
    Finally, someone who knows what they are talking about. Anyone who says "Vegas wants 50/50 on each side" knows NOTHING. Check out some websites and see where the action is. The percents are NEVER 50/50. Vegas knows where it wants you to bet. The oddsakers are not all driving Lamborghinis for no reason.

This is an EXTRAORDINARY line for the Bills.

I think we kill KC, we killed them the last few seasons. As a matter of fact, we've improved so much on D that they probably should just give us the game right now.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchmurraydowntown View Post
    I think we kill KC, we killed them the last few seasons. As a matter of fact, we've improved so much on D that they probably should just give us the game right now.
    Big difference in those Chief teams..

like all the games this year except when not facing drew brees... all the games have come down to the last 5 min. this game its gonna be close, i can see both defenses killing the QB's and negating the passing game. this could come down to who runs the ball better and who stops the run lets hope spiller or freddy are healthy or healthy enough to play
    "Fight on, my men, Sir Andrew said -- A little I'm hurt but not yet slain. I'll just lie down and bleed awhile -- And I'll rise and fight again." marv levy

Quote Originally Posted by row_33 View Post
    Bills fans haven't seen KC play even once this season and think they are horrible.

Yeah, 8-0 is a sign of a very weak team in Buffalo... LOL!!!

KC should clobber the Bills with ease.
    Clobber? That might be a stretch.

this is by far my favorite post of yours.

saying a lot considering I usually enjoy your posts.

To be honest I'm more worried about Alex Smith than I am the Chiefs defense.

Yes Alex Smith, he played very well against this team last year when he was still starting for San Fran. And he's the type of QB that seems to excel against the Bills and have a career performance.