Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 61

Thread: Buffalo Bills 2014 Schedule ...

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cheektowaga
    Posts
    7,732

    Default

    Buffalo Bills

    FREE iPad Download

    Quote Originally Posted by 8_moorman_8 View Post
    I heard a RUMOR from a decent source that GB comes to Buffalo for Monday Night FB.

    Again, unsubstantiated rumor.
    Might happen, but the sked is a long way from now

    I just don't see GB in Toronto.
    Adopt a Bill 2011 Ryan Fitzpatrick

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDays View Post
    Ah yes, Drew Brees is totally not elite, but Philip Rivers, now there's a guy that everyone knows to be elite. All those deep playoff runs and Super Bowl victories really add up.

    We saw how bad Brees was without Sean Payton! Rivers has had 5 coaches already!!

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ONEPOUNDFISH View Post
    We saw how bad Brees was without Sean Payton! Rivers has had 5 coaches already!!
    I don't really wanna hate on you but what you are functionally saying is that Brees is no good because of the system he plays. But, at the same time, you are saying Rivers is elite because he now has the right coach (which is synonymous with right system). You must see why this is ridiculous.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    16,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 8_moorman_8 View Post
    I heard a RUMOR from a decent source that GB comes to Buffalo for Monday Night FB.

    Again, unsubstantiated rumor.
    I find that real hard to believe. Why would the NFL "waste" a MNF for the Packers on the Bills, not even close to a rivalry, no appeal in that matchup whatsoever.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    16,964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ONEPOUNDFISH View Post
    Hello everyone, I hope you and your families had a great Christmas! I looked under my tree to see if Santa left me any Buffalo Bills playoff tickets and for the 14th straight Christmas, nothing!!!! Well then it's time to move on to the future, here is our next year schedule so far:


    Home: Dolphins, Patriots, Jets, Chiefs, Chargers, Packers, Vikings.

    Away: Dolphins, Patriots, Jets, Broncos, Raiders, Bears, Lions.

    Here is our scenario:

    As you can see there are two games missing. These are the games that are based on the standings finish. As of right now if the Bills finish in 4th place, they will face the Cleveland Browns at Home and the Houston Texans Away for their final two games.

    If the Bills beat the Patriots and the Jets lose to Miami, then the Bills will face the Pittsburgh Steelers at Home and the Jacksonville Jaguars Away.


    Next season looks very tough facing the AFC West and NFC North divisions!!!!
    Too bad. Get to the Playoffs or its a failure.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CJSpilledmyjuice View Post
    I don't really wanna hate on you but what you are functionally saying is that Brees is no good because of the system he plays. But, at the same time, you are saying Rivers is elite because he now has the right coach (which is synonymous with right system). You must see why this is ridiculous.
    I'm saying Rivers has been good no matter who the coach is/was!!

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ONEPOUNDFISH View Post
    We saw how bad Brees was without Sean Payton! Rivers has had 5 coaches already!!
    You can easily identify trolls by their reluctance to admit that they are wrong in any situation whatsoever. It's not that they're arguing for a point, it's that they stick by obviously incorrect arguments because they refuse to back down.

    Welcome to my ignore list.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Walton NY
    Posts
    2,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilzfancy View Post
    50/50 the Bills get Thanksgiving against the Lions. its either the Bills or Fish
    well the Phins got the Cowboys on thanksgiving a few years back, so it better be our turn
    Games Ive been to.
    2006
    NYJ @ Buf L 20-28
    2007
    NYJ @ Buf W 17-14
    Buf @ NYJ W 13-3
    2008
    Oak @ Buf W 24-23
    NYJ @ Buf L 17-26
    Mon Night- Cle @ Buf L 27-29
    2009
    TB @ Buf W 33-20
    Mia @ Buf W 31-14
    2010
    NYJ @ Buf L 38-14
    2011
    Oak @ Buf W 38-35
    2012
    KC @ Buf W 35-17
    Pats @ Buf L 52-28
    Tenn @ Buf L 35-34
    Thurs Night- Mia @ Buf W 19-14
    Jags @ Buf W 34-18
    Stl @ Buf L 15-12
    2013
    Car @ Buf W 24-23

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    3,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ONEPOUNDFISH View Post
    We saw how bad Brees was without Sean Payton! Rivers has had 5 coaches already!!
    Yep had nothing to do with the Saints having the worst defense in the history of the NFL last year. All he did was throw 43 TDs without the HC last year...

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cheektowaga
    Posts
    7,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarylLamonica View Post
    I find that real hard to believe. Why would the NFL "waste" a MNF for the Packers on the Bills, not even close to a rivalry, no appeal in that matchup whatsoever.
    Oh I think it could happen. There's a ton of prime time inventory. Packers at Bills fits as an MNF game
    Adopt a Bill 2011 Ryan Fitzpatrick

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Southwestern Ontario
    Posts
    15,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarylLamonica View Post
    The Packers in Toronto will be home field advantage for them, better hope they dont go up there
    the Packers are a brand.
    wouldn't matter if they played in L.A., London, Mexico City or Tarranna.

    but the point is I won't go to T.O. for a game and I would love to see a Packers/ Bills tilt @ the Ralph.


    Sammy Watkins is going to be ROTY.
    And sig this.... Watkins will set the Bears on their ears opening day. 120 yds, 2 TD's and a return for TD.

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    676

    Default

    We can get some nice national exposure with a Packers Monday nighter and a Thanksgiving day game!!!

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ONEPOUNDFISH View Post
    Hello everyone, I hope you and your families had a great Christmas! I looked under my tree to see if Santa left me any Buffalo Bills playoff tickets and for the 14th straight Christmas, nothing!!!! Well then it's time to move on to the future, here is our next year schedule so far:


    Home: Dolphins, Patriots, Jets, Chiefs, Chargers, Packers, Vikings.

    Away: Dolphins, Patriots, Jets, Broncos, Raiders, Bears, Lions.

    Here is our scenario:

    As you can see there are two games missing. These are the games that are based on the standings finish. As of right now if the Bills finish in 4th place, they will face the Cleveland Browns at Home and the Houston Texans Away for their final two games.

    If the Bills beat the Patriots and the Jets lose to Miami, then the Bills will face the Pittsburgh Steelers at Home and the Jacksonville Jaguars Away.


    Next season looks very tough facing the AFC West and NFC North divisions!!!!
    Either the Browns or Steelers playing at the Ralph equals a sell-out!!!!

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Southwestern Ontario
    Posts
    15,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ONEPOUNDFISH View Post
    I'm saying Rivers has been good no matter who the coach is/was!!
    IMO Rivers has always been a franchise QB.
    you may have tried too hard to make your point but the base is correct.


    Sammy Watkins is going to be ROTY.
    And sig this.... Watkins will set the Bears on their ears opening day. 120 yds, 2 TD's and a return for TD.

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thurmator007 View Post
    Wow. Drew brees isn't elite. Chargers fans would take him over rivers, i'm sure.

    A hall of fame, record breaking, super bowl winning SYSTEM QB... Funny

    How many super bowls has tom brady won since he achieved "elite" status? Zero? Maybe one i guess, but he wouldn't be so elite without belichiks D (system) winning 2 SBs for him
    Good point about the elite status of Brady... people forget when New England won the three super bowls Brady was nothing more than a game manager... Better question is how many super bowls has Brady won since spy gate?
    Prediction = L W L L L L W L L L W L L L W L (4-12)
    Actual = _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    Fitz makes the playoffs, EJ doesn't
    Stevie makes the playoffs, Watkins doesn't
    Pettine makes the playoffs, Marrone doesn't
    Byrd makes the playoffs, A. Williams doesn't
    Lynch makes the playoffs, Spiller doesn't
    Whitner makes the playoffs, Searcy doesn't

    Give me new Ownership and Management please...

    2014 Adopt-a-Bill = Jeff Tuel... WIN ^^^^ will change if he starts...

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    22,566

    Default

    Every season and team on any schedule is tough. Some fans thought that the Bills had some easier teams later on this year... Results? Haha!
    ''You appease (fans) for about three months,'' Nix said. ~ 11/2/2012

    Chan Gailey 12/26/2010 - Pass rush would of helped a couple of those. That guy (Tom Brady) stood back there forever and someone finally come open.




  17. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    18,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kozel View Post
    Good point about the elite status of Brady... people forget when New England won the three super bowls Brady was nothing more than a game manager... Better question is how many super bowls has Brady won since spy gate?
    How many division titles has he led NE too since then, with so many different players? The guy is one of the best ever.Don't like the guy, but give him his due.
    Originally Posted by lilfaith24
    Tuel is not a bad QB,you just have no clue.

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    22,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jm2009 View Post
    How many division titles has he led NE too since then, with so many different players? The guy is one of the best ever.Don't like the guy, but give him his due.
    What opposing QB's in the East he played against? Please. Kelly had Marino. Kelly and Marino even played a AFC title game vs one another. Brady's protection has been the best. His time in the pocket is insane. I'd never give him his due. His o-line makes him. Even a joke receiver can get open when a QB has that much time in the pocket.
    ''You appease (fans) for about three months,'' Nix said. ~ 11/2/2012

    Chan Gailey 12/26/2010 - Pass rush would of helped a couple of those. That guy (Tom Brady) stood back there forever and someone finally come open.




  19. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    18,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarshawnLynch#23 View Post
    What opposing QB's in the East he played against? Please. Kelly had Marino. Kelly and Marino even played a AFC title game vs one another. Brady's protection has been the best. His time in the pocket is insane. I'd never give him his due. His o-line makes him. Even a joke receiver can get open when a QB has that much time in the pocket.
    He's 2-0 against Brees and Manning this season, as an example. He's gone up against the best and usually comes out on top. I don't like him as a person at all, but the guy is one of the best.
    Originally Posted by lilfaith24
    Tuel is not a bad QB,you just have no clue.

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ONEPOUNDFISH View Post
    We saw how bad Brees was without Sean Payton! Rivers has had 5 coaches already!!
    5177 yards, 43 TD's to 19 Int, 96.3 rating is "bad"? Based on that philosophy EJ shouldn't be starting for a High school team then.
    Prediction = L W L L L L W L L L W L L L W L (4-12)
    Actual = _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    Fitz makes the playoffs, EJ doesn't
    Stevie makes the playoffs, Watkins doesn't
    Pettine makes the playoffs, Marrone doesn't
    Byrd makes the playoffs, A. Williams doesn't
    Lynch makes the playoffs, Spiller doesn't
    Whitner makes the playoffs, Searcy doesn't

    Give me new Ownership and Management please...

    2014 Adopt-a-Bill = Jeff Tuel... WIN ^^^^ will change if he starts...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •