Thread: are any FA visiting buffalo?

Default are any FA visiting buffalo?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

just wondering, I haven't heard anything about guys coming in at this point. there aren't a lot of guys out there that can right now but some are.

D'Qwell Jackson and Louis Delmas are the only two I would be interested in at this point but I haven't heard of any of them being in Buffalo.
    **Doug Whaley Supporter**

Quote Originally Posted by lilfaith24 View Post
    just wondering, I haven't heard anything about guys coming in at this point. there aren't a lot of guys out there that can right now but some are.
    All I can say is you better temper your expectations regarding what this team is going to do in free agency.

And the fans that think we'll throw Byrd's money elsewhere are in for a rude awakening.

free agency doesn't start until next week, March 11th,at 4pm.

Can't wait for all the Buffalo is sitting on their hands threads.. This board during free agency is a nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Adkbillsfan View Post
    Except for players who have already been released. For them it's already free agency, they don't have to wait.
    This space reserved for something witty . . .

I heard DL William McKinley (formerly of OSU.) Wonder how that will turn out?
    "Tim Graham is not a journalist - he's a columnist." -FlaFitz. Best point of distinction I've read about TG.

"I think (the Bills playing in Toronto) is the worst idea in the world. Whoever came up with this idea needs to be fired. "
    -EMo

"I watch mostly only Bills Football, and playoff football."-BadLandsMeanie. Well played, BLM , well played. One day they'll be the same. One day.

Quote Originally Posted by timekills View Post
    I heard DL William McKinley (formerly of OSU.) Wonder how that will turn out?
    I think he has the opportunity to not just make the team but lead Bills fans into a world free of this repressive front office regime.

Quote Originally Posted by lilfaith24 View Post
    what, Buffalo has a football team, now?

Quote Originally Posted by Adkbillsfan View Post
    But Friday they can start visits and talking contracts nothing can be made official till March 11th at 4

Next week the fun begins

We'll see some action.. I'm excited Love this Progressive Front Office regime LOVE IT
    Woods, Williams and Watkins.... the 3 double U's

Made in USA NFL gear...
    http://www.nflshop.com/search/made%20in%20usa