Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did anyone else watch TABOO on FX?

The first killers were the EETC. Then he made the will giving everything to the Americans, and all but assuring they wouldn't try that again. Second attempt was the Americans, not sure if they are aware of the will or not. No one wants to give him what he's asking for, they just keep sending assassins.

He keeps people who are useful, but not necessary to his end.
    OBD where I learned the truth about despair, as will you. There's a reason why this prison is the worst place on earth... Hope. Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to the playoffs. So easy... So simple... And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope.

Quote Originally Posted by brucesmith#1 View Post
    I've noticed all the people Delany is bringing into his fold are very,very disposable.The whore,the shady guy that stole his horse & his goons,the guy-girl prostitute (or something like that ?),the Dr. doesn't seem like the straightest arrow.

And he just doesn't stop,he just keeps going at East India Company,English gov't...This could get really bloody.

I can't really blame him though when they keep sending killers after him.But at the same time I think Delany would be doing all this anyways,killers sent or no killers sent.He's just that type of guy.
    Delany character reminds me a little of Jax on Sons of Anarchy. Despite all the bad things he's involved in you kinda find yourself rooting for him anyway.

Great episode last night, i could not wait for tonight to watch. Great duel, and great outcome! Completely unexpected, but now you have to think about every possible outcome to a scenario. I wasn't doing that before.

And if anyone is still watching The Young Pope...that show is getting better and better.
    OBD where I learned the truth about despair, as will you. There's a reason why this prison is the worst place on earth... Hope. Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to the playoffs. So easy... So simple... And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Figster View Post
    Delany character reminds me a little of Jax on Sons of Anarchy. Despite all the bad things he's involved in you kinda find yourself rooting for him anyway.
    Oh, I'm definitely rooting for Delaney.None of his foes are "good people",they're all opportunists just like Delaney is.It's just some of them act like they're righteous,high & mighty whereas Delaney doesn't.

Don't know what his brother in law was thinking with that duel.Him and Delaney are totally cut from a different cloth.Delaney is a sa_v_age,the brother in law is some powdered wig wearing sissy.

I gotta get me one of those knives Delaney has. Can't wait to see who he recruits to stir the vats to make gunpowder.
    Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out. - Anton Chekhov

Oh, I'm definitely rooting for Delaney.None of his foes are "good people",they're all opportunists just like Delaney is.It's just some of them act like they're righteous,high & mighty whereas Delaney doesn't.

Don't know what his brother in law was thinking with that duel.Him and Delaney are totally cut from a different cloth.Delaney is a sa_v_age,the brother in law is some powdered wig wearing sissy.
    I think jealousy got the best of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Figster View Post
    I think jealousy got the best of him.
    that was a fantastic scene. Every episode is great.

Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    It seems he has an odd relationship with his sister as well. Some type of sexual tension going on there.
    Duh ...they were lovers ...ya know, dipping the stick sort of.
    Adopt a Bill

# 60 Cyril Richardson...I want to give Cyril back to the adoption agency.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneLouie View Post
    Duh ...they were lovers ...ya know, dipping the stick sort of.
    that's definitely their kid out there at the mill.

Quote Originally Posted by Soda Popinski View Post
    that's definitely their kid out there at the mill.
    Yeah i thought that before and this last episode Delaney was asking him "what do you see ?" and he didn't get an answer but he was kind of encouraging it.

At first I just thought it was Delaney and voodoo but the whole family seems to have some sort of ESP/remote viewing talent or something.The Dad used to talk to Delaney from the UK and Delaney was in Africa,The sister is doing it now,Probably the reason the Mom was put in the asylum.

Good episode.

Yeah i thought that before and this last episode Delaney was asking him "what do you see ?" and he didn't get an answer but he was kind of encouraging it.

At first I just thought it was Delaney and voodoo but the whole family seems to have some sort of ESP/remote viewing talent or something.The Dad used to talk to Delaney from the UK and Delaney was in Africa,The sister is doing it now,Probably the reason the Mom was put in the asylum.

Good episode.
    ok so is his sister a spitting image of his mother? That's kind of what i'm getting from the flashes where he goes into the water. I'm pretty sure his sister is playing the part of the witch in the water as well. I like how her husband died. poorly planned, barely executed, and a mess to clean up.

Quote Originally Posted by Soda Popinski View Post
    ok so is his sister a spitting image of his mother? That's kind of what i'm getting from the flashes where he goes into the water. I'm pretty sure his sister is playing the part of the witch in the water as well. I like how her husband died. poorly planned, barely executed, and a mess to clean up.
    I think the sister is like the mother,I think the mother saved him in the water.I don't know if it's the sister portraying the mother but it could be.

I think the sister is like the mother,I think the mother saved him in the water.I don't know if it's the sister portraying the mother but it could be.
    That last scene where he woke up in the mud was good.

Finally got around to seeing it last night. Another good episode even thought no one died. Is the brother keeper that bad of a shot, or is he some kind of immortal?