Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For all who want Tyrod gone

Quote Originally Posted by Jm2009 View Post
    The OP is a fan of another team.
    Lol
    Don't get hit

You better watch you wish for, He could go to Clevelnd.
    "Be a perfectionist. You're nothing if you're just another." -Chibi

Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaBillsFan View Post
    http://www.espn.com/blog/buffalo-bil...h-tyrod-taylor

Is the writing on the wall? The webpage and story has been deleted. Did the Bills decide already? Mike Rodak posted that a story got accidentally published and it is about Tyrod getting cut. If that is the decision, I believe it is a bad move. But who really knows if it will be good or not? If true, I guess we'll find out when we get a new qb and Tyrod excels somewhere else.

How bad would it sting if the Bills and whatever team Tyrod goes to play each other, whether it be in Regular Season or Playoffs, and he torches us? That would be the icing on the cake!
    Tyrod isn't torching anybody. Never has and never will.

I wish him well at his next stop...the factory of sadness that is the Cleveland Browns.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochesterfan View Post
    Read what he is saying - he thinks the Bills are ready to move on and the Bills fans want him gone - so he wants TT to go to a better situation.

He has been pretty clear in his desires in both threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by PSUBills View Post
    This. It's atrocious that when someone is critical of a member of the Bills he is considered a troll or not a fan. I find that insulting and ridiculous. The guy obviously likes VA Tech but can see through the rose colored glasses and see that he is very lacking as a quarterback.
    DING DING DING. well put both for of you

Some people want to see more production out of the passing game. That doesn't necessarily mean that "we want TT gone".
    BillsFan-4-Ever

http://boards.buffalobills.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=321651&dateline=14520  11064

Quote Originally Posted by PSUBills View Post
    This. It's atrocious that when someone is critical of a member of the Bills he is considered a troll or not a fan. I find that insulting and ridiculous. The guy obviously likes VA Tech but can see through the rose colored glasses and see that he is very lacking as a quarterback.
    Umm... I really think you're misreading that poster...

Quote Originally Posted by NoVaBillsFan View Post
    DING DING DING. well put both for of you

Some people want to see more production out of the passing game. That doesn't necessarily mean that "we want TT gone".
    Wow... everyone is just totally missing the tone and message of the OP I guess and turning this into a "Tyrod sucks" thread when it's really a "Bills fans suck" thread.

VTROY, just to let you know, it seems relatively clear that it's just a really vocal minority that's so blatantly anti-Tyrod.

I'm pretty sure most Bills fans want him back, at least for a couple more years as a bridge to our next guy.

Quote Originally Posted by transplantbillsfan View Post
    Wow... everyone is just totally missing the tone and message of the OP I guess and turning this into a "Tyrod sucks" thread when it's really a "Bills fans suck" thread.

VTROY, just to let you know, it seems relatively clear that it's just a really vocal minority that's so blatantly anti-Tyrod.

I'm pretty sure most Bills fans want him back, at least for a couple more years as a bridge to our next guy.
    Who's missing the point?
    Anyone critical of TT and saying he's not THAT guy is now being called out as someone who wants TT "gone". That sir, is not the truth.

The truth? TT is an OK QB, but he's not the QB to lead the Bills to the promised land. He's like Doug Flutie. A winner who just can't win enough games to get the job done.

IMO The truth - TT isn't worth a guaranteed $27Mil contract.
    The rumor (per CBS Sports) is TT won't play in Buffalo for anything less.
    BillsFan-4-Ever

http://boards.buffalobills.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=321651&dateline=14520  11064

Um... DF lead this team to the playoffs but was not allowed to play IN the playoffs.

I'm so indifferent to the situation at this point.

I'm only looking forward to next seasons roster after a few tweaks, I'm expecting good things and some success, probably a rare playoff appearance. The Sabres should be fun next year.

Quote Originally Posted by cd1 View Post
    Um... DF lead this team to the playoffs but was not allowed to play IN the playoffs.
    So, answer the question ... Why?

Flutie had his weaknesses and they were exploited well enough for the HC to attempt a different ploy. Had it not been for the forward pass the Bills would have won with Robbery Johnson and qualified for the playoffs.
    BillsFan-4-Ever

Flutie had his weaknesses and they were exploited well enough for the HC to attempt a different ploy. Had it not been for the forward pass the Bills would have won with Robbery Johnson and qualified for the playoffs.
    Ralph Wilson meddling. Most of the drought we have experienced can be traced right back to good old Ralph.

Because RW interfered again. You sure like some bad QBs, I'll say that.
    Only a blind person would blame the defense for the Miami OT game. The Bills had the ball first in OT. All they had to do was SCORE. Close out the game. Put a nail in the coffin etc etc etc

posted by jm2oo9
    Because RW interfered again. You sure like some bad QBs, I'll say that.
    Flutie was a bad QB?

I loved Flutie, but I recognized his weaknesses.
    I like TT but I recognized his weaknesses.

I like Aaron Rodgers, I like Drew Breese, I like Matt Ryan, I like Derek Carr. (grudgingly) I need to put Tom Brady up here.

Others I think are good valuable QB's are - Matt Stafford, Kirk Cousins, Big Ben, Russell Wilson, Luck, Dalton, Alex Smith.

Yet you claim I have bad judgement WRT QB's? Seriously dude, you need to refrain from posting lies aka Alternate Facts.
    Last edited by NoVaBillsFan; 02-21-2017 at 08:35 AM.
    BillsFan-4-Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    Tyrod isn't torching anybody. Never has and never will.

I wish him well at his next stop...the factory of sadness that is the Cleveland Browns.
    So true just put 8 in the box and stop the run, you know he cannot pass for 300 and torch you through the air. If we play against Taylor we win 8 out of 10 times.

Quote Originally Posted by brianmoorman4jesus View Post
    I'm at the point now where I wish they would just make a decison. Come out and say you are keeping him or cut him. Why wait? Just make a decison on the direction of the team and get going on 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVABilliever View Post
    Because this is what the Bills do. They make the wrong decisions within the worst time frames so that they can always be behind the 8 ball. They'll wait, pick up his option, then drop him in training camp.
    Wash-rinse-repeat.

What are they waiting for ? Whichever way they decide to go, I don't see the benefit of waiting it out.
    If the decision is to stay with Taylor, why wouldn't those at OBD announce that Taylor will remain with the Bills and get started moving forward with him. Leaving it up in the air would have to put doubts in Taylor's head of if the Bills have faith in him leading the team. If the decision is to move on from him, why wait ? Are they going to wait till every FA Quarterback is signed then cut Taylor ? That way we can hear the Bills refrain, "we had so and so targeted, but.........." Just get it done already.

Quote Originally Posted by cd1 View Post
    Flutie botched his playoff game against Miami. It wasn't the only NFL playoff game he botched.

They let Flutie roll out from the shotgun to utilize his set of skills and they should do the same for TT.

Quote Originally Posted by brianmoorman4jesus View Post
    I'm at the point now where I wish they would just make a decison. Come out and say you are keeping him or cut him. Why wait? Just make a decison on the direction of the team and get going on 2017
    First season ticket payments are due March 1st.

Won't happen before then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    so let me ask this.... reading comprehension?? seriously? what about maybe using some writing comprehension when you composed this thread? writing comprehension directly facilitates reading comprehension. without writing comprehension there can be no real reading comprehension.

as such, you fail. sorry.

Flutie was a bad QB?

I loved Flutie, but I recognized his weaknesses.
    I like TT but I recognized his weaknesses.

I like Aaron Rodgers, I like Drew Breese, I like Matt Ryan, I like Derek Carr. (grudgingly) I need to put Tom Brady up here.

Others I think are good valuable QB's are - Matt Stafford, Kirk Cousins, Big Ben, Russell Wilson, Luck, Dalton, Alex Smith.

Yet you claim I have bad judgement WRT QB's? Seriously dude, you need to refrain from posting lies aka Alternate Facts.
    You hate TT because of EJ, still. When are you going to admit EJ is a terrible NFL QB?
    Only a blind person would blame the defense for the Miami OT game. The Bills had the ball first in OT. All they had to do was SCORE. Close out the game. Put a nail in the coffin etc etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Jm2009 View Post
    You hate TT because of EJ, still. When are you going to admit EJ is a terrible NFL QB?
    We'll always have EJ marching down the field like a boss in the last 2 minutes to beat the Panthers.

Quote Originally Posted by row_33 View Post
    We'll always have EJ marching down the field like a boss in the last 2 minutes to beat the Panthers.
    If I remember JP beat Houston at home his first game too. Just like EJ, failed afterwards.