Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For all who want Tyrod gone

Quote Originally Posted by NoVaBillsFan View Post
    Who's missing the point?
    Anyone critical of TT and saying he's not THAT guy is now being called out as someone who wants TT "gone". That sir, is not the truth.

The truth? TT is an OK QB, but he's not the QB to lead the Bills to the promised land. He's like Doug Flutie. A winner who just can't win enough games to get the job done.

IMO The truth - TT isn't worth a guaranteed $27Mil contract.
    The rumor (per CBS Sports) is TT won't play in Buffalo for anything less.
    There's a stark contrast between your posting, which is mostly levelheaded and rational, and the ramblings of others who shall not be named, who simply beat a dead horse and ignore rational thought with their anti-TT agendas. Sucks that you get thrown into that camp, because they really do make the rational guys who want to move on from TT look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by SwaggatronMcCoy View Post
    There's a stark contrast between your posting, which is mostly levelheaded and rational, and the ramblings of others who shall not be named, who simply beat a dead horse and ignore rational thought with their anti-TT agendas. Sucks that you get thrown into that camp, because they really do make the rational guys who want to move on from TT look bad.
    Thank you. I try to be honest for the most part. Occasionally the little devil on my shoulder gets the best of me and I stoop to their level.
    BillsFan-4-Ever

http://boards.buffalobills.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=321651&dateline=14520  11064

Thank you. I try to be honest for the most part. Occasionally the little devil on my shoulder gets the best of me and I stoop to their level.
    gotta give in to the little man on a sports message board unless it will be really hurtful or get you poleaxed when you didn't want to be booted for eternity...

LOL. You are one of those he was speaking to ramblings of others who shall not be named,

How many times must you troll EJ every day? 5, 10, more?

FWIW
    I'm glad these petty responses of yours makes you happy.

BTW . Nice Quote. I couldn't have put any better. Oh wait ....
    BillsFan-4-Ever

http://boards.buffalobills.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=321651&dateline=14520  11064

Quote Originally Posted by row_33 View Post
    gotta give in to the little man on a sports message board unless it will be really hurtful or get you poleaxed when you didn't want to be booted for eternity...
    I was doing good too. I went about 3 - 4 months without a warning.
    BillsFan-4-Ever

Quote Originally Posted by DVS1 View Post
    Wash-rinse-repeat.

What are they waiting for ? Whichever way they decide to go, I don't see the benefit of waiting it out.
    If the decision is to stay with Taylor, why wouldn't those at OBD announce that Taylor will remain with the Bills and get started moving forward with him. Leaving it up in the air would have to put doubts in Taylor's head of if the Bills have faith in him leading the team. If the decision is to move on from him, why wait ? Are they going to wait till every FA Quarterback is signed then cut Taylor ? That way we can hear the Bills refrain, "we had so and so targeted, but.........." Just get it done already.
    Seriously?

Because it's a business.

Buffalo, no matter whether Taylor ends up thinking the Bills don't have faith in him, wields all the power here because they have him locked under contract for the foreseeable future. No matter what Taylor's feelings are, once the team gets into Training Camp, if the Bills have kept Taylor and picked up his option, all this pre-March 11th speculation will be a long, distant memory.

But the reason Buffalo is doing all of this (and who knows what all of this is because we don't know the end results, but it could range from actual doubts about Taylor to leaking doubts about Taylor to try to get him to restructure... which apparently he might be doing as we speak) is because they're a business and so if they can keep a capable starter at the most important position on the field for an even cheaper price than they already have him, why not do it.

I've said all along I think this is just a big game of chicken. It plays out until March 11th if Taylor doesn't restructure. If he does and restructures and gets less money guaranteed, then Taylor lost the game. If the restructure somehow ends up being mutually beneficial in both ways financially, both win.

What you're expressing here is just the frustration of an impatient fan who wants to know the future. I'd love to know the future, too. But what's happening right now is just good business.

MASH is offline you really can't savor a martini without an olive

Stop the bickeriing and move on.

I was doing good too. I went about 3 - 4 months without a warning.

i did as well, not causing someone to cry for 3 months, then i accidently quoted someone who got around the swearing censor overseer....

.....how the hell is EJ STILL a topic of discussion when he's packed and at the bus station?......he's over with, done and gone....and who gives a royal s%#T who drafted him and what the hell difference does it make?....PG-13 gang here wants to pee in the other guy's penny loafers.....used t be able to come here for meaningful football discussions and debates...no wonder why Wyo bailed.....Fisher-Price is here to stay.............
    "As soon as Fisher-Price went wi-fi, this place went to the dogs".-DIESEL USMC

tyrod is the best QB we have had since flutie.